From the coast to the capital, Lila Delman agents dominated the real estate market in 2017, participating in record breaking sales and selling some of the most noteworthy properties across the state.
Lori Joyal, Managing Broker of Lila Delman’s Watch Hill office and Lila Delman’s highest producing agent for 2017, ranked the #1 broker in the state of Rhode Island for the second year running with $83,756,500 in total sales volume for the year.*
In 2017, Lori’s sales volume exceeded that of any other individual’s or team’s sales volume for any calendar year period since the inception of the current MLS System.*
As a whole, Lila Delman’s top producers set unprecedented bars for the marketplace. 2017 top producers include:
- 1. Lori Joyal – $83,756,500 total sales volume
- 2. Alyce Wright – $23,477,500 total sales volume
- 3. Bob Baily – $22,166,495 total sales volume
- 4. Janet Kermes – $21,708,400 total sales volume
- 6. Annie Becker – $16,815,375 total sales volume
- 7. Stella Fitzsimmons – $15,002,450 total sales volume
- 8. Christine Dupuis – $11,329,000 total sales volume
- 9. Ruth Bellino – $11,020,000 total sales volume
- 10. Kate Leonard – $10,897,300 total sales volume
*This representation is based on information from the Rhode Island Association of Realtors (alternatively, from State Wide MLS) and data from RICIE for the period of January 01, 1994 – December 31, 2017. The MLS and RICIE does not guarantee and is not in any way responsible for its accuracy. Data maintained by the MLS and RICIE may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.