[Providence, RI – June 2023] – Compass, Rhode Island’s leading real estate brokerage*, proudly acknowledges the outstanding achievements of its sales associates and teams who have been named to the prestigious RealTrends 2023 list of America’s Best Real Estate Professionals. Those ranked are among the top 1.5% of 1.6 million real estate professionals in the United States. These exceptional professionals have demonstrated remarkable success in the real estate industry and have made significant contributions to their clients and communities.
“Compass is especially proud to have more agents on the Rhode Island list than any other brokerage,” says Marc Decker, Compass New England Regional Vice President. “With 19 individuals and teams recognized, our exceptional professionals dominate the rankings.”
Five of the top ten individuals by transaction volume are Compass agents, including Lori Joyal (#3), Kira Greene (#4), Kevin Fox (#6), Eric Kirton (#8), and Bob Bailey (#10). Additionally, the Kirk Schryver Team (#2) and The Local Group (#3) rank as two of the top three small teams by transaction volume.
We are pleased to congratulate the following Sales Associates for their well-deserved recognition:
- Lori Joyal, Lila Delman Compass – $105,173,900
- Kira Greene, Compass – $60,588,100
- Kevin Fox, Compass – $43,736,301
- Eric Kirton, Lila Delman Compass – $41,650,000
- Bob Bailey, Lila Delman Compass – $36,494,250
- Stella Fitzsimmons, Lila Delman Compass – $29,462,281
- Rebecca Mayer, Compass – $24,550,000
- Ruth Bellino, Lila Delman Compass – $19,346,000
- Dan Harding, Lila Delman Compass – $18,705,050
- Kate Leonard, Lila Delman Compass – $17,890,500
- Debby Ladd, Lila Delman Compass – $17,844,389
- Adam Osetek, Compass – $17,424,456
- Lisa Haffenreffer, Lila Delman Compass – $16,966,300
- Larry Burns, Lila Delman Compass – $16,757,000
- Alyce Wright, Lila Delman Compass – $16,200,000
Additionally, we extend our congratulations to the following teams for their exceptional performance:
- The Kirk | Schryver Team, Compass – $67,446,499
- The Local Group, Lila Delman Compass – $50,330,522
- Stephanie Basile Group, Compass – $34,605,361
- Sheil Team, Randall, Realtors Compass – $24,304,858
To qualify for inclusion on the RealTrends list, individual agents had to achieve a minimum of 40 residential transaction sides or $16 million in sales volume during 2022. For sales teams, the criteria were 60 residential transaction sides or $24 million in closed sales volume in the same period. These rigorous standards ensure that only the most accomplished professionals are recognized. Out of the estimated 1.6 million Realtors in the country, approximately 6.6% qualified for the prestigious RealTrends list, reflecting the elite status of those recognized.
Compass is the #1 brokerage in Rhode Island in 2023 and the leading luxury brokerage in the state. With twelve offices operating under three branches, Compass, Lila Delman Compass, and Randall, Realtors Compass, our agents service clients throughout the Ocean State and beyond.
Compass is the number one residential real estate brokerage in the United States based on 2022 sales volume.* Founded in 2012 with expansion to Rhode Island in 2021, the technology-enabled brokerage provides an end-to-end platform that empowers its real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients alike. Today, the company is home to over 28,000 agents in more than 350 cities across the United States, including twelve office locations in Rhode Island alone.
*Compass, As of 2022, Closed Sales Volume, Source: RealTrends 3/9/23
All rankings per RealTrends List of America’s Best Real Estate Professionals